• Promoting policy coordination. Exchange information, form consensuses, raise collective forces, seek for plateaus in developing progresses, come up with solutions based on theoretical researches and practical arguments, and offer effective strategies for the government.
• Promoting facilities connectivity. Design and refine the new model for integrating frontier technologies with traditional medical sector. By targeting advantageous areas, utilizing technologies including data transmission and shared information, we will establish the interconnections between medical infrastructures. We aim at setting up an international web of healthcare services and hence providing a favorable environment for future leap-forward development in the sector.
• Promoting unimpeded trades. We propels establishing and maintaining a conductive environment for medical trades and investments in the global market. It will regularly estimates superior products and help promoting them in the global market. We will also work to advance their managements, improving technologies required for production activities, and taking advantage of the full potential of their core competences. We will help promoting the international standards and their interconnections, gradually achieving the goal of the mutual recognition among standards for all healthcare products.
• Promoting financial integrations. We aim at establishing a data platform, searching for developing opportunities and profit growth points in the healthcare industry, incubating new value chains, orienting future investments. We will push the cooperation between public investments and that of the enterprises, and establishing a collective force.
• Promoting people-to-people bonds. We will reallocate our resources, giving full play to the advantages of collaboration, docking international demands, encourage industry cooperation and enterprises collaborations. We will further study and resolve general obstacles in the industrial development, forming pillar sub-networks which covers a wide spectrum from medical facilities, biological and genetic techniques to Chinese medicine, nutrition and medical system establishment. We will vigorously promote the global arrangement for the big health service sector. It will further support researches and public programs in associated fields, helping achieve the UN’s goals of sustainable development in China and Belt and Road countries.
• In August 2018, IHECC organized High-Level Meeting on China-Africa Health Cooperation and the 3rd Beijing Forum for Global Health, Belt and Road Internet Plus Health Conference, Beijing International Regulatory Forum, Health Industry Expo
• In August 2017, IHECC organized Belt and Road Forum for Health Cooperation, Health Industry Expo, Beijing Forum for Global Health in Beijing, China.
• In June 2017, IHECC organized China-CEEC Health Industry Expo and Forum in Budapest, Hungary.
• In April 2017, IHECC organized China-Africa Health Cooperation Forum in South Africa.
• In November 2016, IHECC organized China-Africa Health Industry Cooperation Forum and Exhibition in Shanghai, China.
• In October 2016, IHECC organized China-Asean Medical Equipment Exhibition in Guangxi, China.
• In August 2016, IHECC organized Beijing Forum for Global Health in Beijing, China.
Beijing Municipal Commission of Health and Family Planning
Beijing Red Cross 999 Emergency Rescue Center
Beijing Tong Ren Tang Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd.
Beijing Vista Healthcare Management Co., Ltd.
BGI Shenzhen Co., Ltd.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
China Academy of Information and Communications Technology (CAICT)
Center for Medical Device Evaluation, NMPA
China Africa Development Fund
China Hospital Association
China Reproductive Health Industry Association
China Technology Exchange Service
Chinese Stomatological Association
Chongqing Haifu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
Institute of International Development Cooperation (IIDC)
The Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation (CAITEC)
Ministry of Commerce P.R. China
Ministry of National Economy Hungary
Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Fengkang Healthcare & Medical Investment Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronic Co., Ltd.
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
United Foundation for China’s Health
United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Wuhan University Global Health Institute
Zhejiang Council for Health Services Promotion
2019 Major Events
• June, Sino-Dental
• August, China-Hospeq
• August, Beijing Forum for Global Health
• August, Belt and Road Internet Plus Health Conference
• August, Beijing International Regulatory Forum
• High-level Medical Physics Training Program
• International procurement needs release.
• Industry news bulletin.